Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Great Affirmations for Today!

My life is full of blessings.
 
I have people around me who care for me.
 
All of my needs and most of my wants are met.
 
I am full of gratitude. This is the natural order of things, today and each day. Therefore, I trust that abundance flows freely toward me.
 
I live my life with a thankful heart.
 
I regularly express my gratitude because I have a good life that I love.
 
Even if situations seem challenging at times, I am sure to count my many blessings.
 
What I focus on, I draw toward myself, so I choose to focus on allowing abundance into my world.
 
I have great confidence that my life only gets better, day by day.
 
All that I want in the world is coming toward me - sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, but moving nonetheless.
 
I know that my dreams are within my reach, so I reach for the stars!
 
And time after time, my vision is made real. No dream is too outrageous.
 
My happiness is paramount to me, so I cultivate it by practicing gratitude.
 
If I begin to feel worry, fear, or resentment, I remind myself that nothing can stand in the way of natural abundance.
 
Then, I am freed from negative emotion and can focus on enjoying the many blessings already in my life.
 
Today, I trust that abundance flows freely toward me. I see and value all of the blessings in my life, big and small. And I recommit daily to my gratitude practice.
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
1. What are five blessings in my life today?
2. In what ways has abundance flowed toward me over the past year?
3. How can I increase my feelings of gratitude for the gifts already in my life?
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you,
Reggie Cochran
 

No comments:

Post a Comment