Monday, October 21, 2013

Tony Robbins said......

Tony Robbins said (and I totally agree) 
 
===============================
"The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you." Tony Robbins
===============================
 
When you learn to quickly do the things in life that cause you some sort of pain, you will be able to live a life full of pleasures that most people only dream about. I sometimes call this... "Doing Worst First" when I list my "to do" activities.
 
What about you? What painful activities are you putting off doing that is keeping you from living the lifestyle of your dreams?
 
In future post... I am going to walk you through some simple mental & physical steps that will help you get through the pain to break through your gains.
 
In the mean time... I wish you the very best of health, wealth & happiness.
 
Blessings, Reggie Cochran
 

No comments:

Post a Comment